RELOJ INTELIGENTE CPR GUARDIAN II
- Precio habitual
- €219.99 EUR
- Precio habitual
- Precio de venta
- €219.99 EUR
- Precio unitario
Worth every penny.
I have tried keyrings ,mobile phones to no avail with Mum.but she loves her watch.It allows her to keep her independence whilst I'm at work but i just have a quick look at my phone to reassure myself she's ok.
The fact my daughter and I can call her is an added bonus( she always hid her mobile!)
I wish i had bought one years ago.
Updated review, the frist watch i received had a technical problem, so the the review was one star .
But I have to say this is when this company came in to it's own our second experience as been totally different, they sent a replacement watch and then give us time to build up trust with the product again which as worked well , so I can now give this company five stars and highly recommend thank you for all you help
The watch was reasonably simple to set up, although someone not apps and gadgets aware might find it a bit confusing. I will be telling our Doctor (Dementia Specialist) about this tracker and I think that they should promote products of this type to help carers with the support of the vulnerable
Well I bought this watch on the revews listed, it is a good peice of kit. And gives one peace of mind, it frees up a loved one who You want to monitor their
movements, they get freedom and you the have knowledge they are SAFE
My wife has had the watch for three months. I was able to save on her mobile phone, as it was never used.
The help desk staff are Brilliant nothing too much for them to explain how to set the watch up and using the app on your phone
My wife loves it
Disappointed with sound quality and lack of monitoring service currently- also it appears to be too masculine in appearance for the ladies
- Llamadas de dos vías y mensajes de voz: haz y recibe llamadas de voz a amigos y familiares casi en cualquier lugar del mundo sin necesidad de un teléfono móvil. Enviar y recibir mensajes de voz a amigos y familiares
- Botón de asistencia de emergencia SOS – en caso de emergencia, el usuario podrá llamar por voz y alertar al contacto SOS designado manteniendo pulsado el botón rojo SOS. La ubicación GPS del usuario también se enviará a la aplicación Guardian II.
- Rastreo de ubicación inteligente y zonas de GEO: GPS integrado y seguimiento Wi-Fi garantiza un seguimiento preciso de la ubicación en interiores y exteriores en caso de emergencia. Las zonas geográficas son un radio virtual alrededor de una ubicación, como Home o el parque. Recibe alertas cada vez que el usuario entre o sale de una zona geográfica.
- Monitor de frecuencia cardíaca – Guardian II monitorea la frecuencia cardíaca del usuario cada 10 minutos y envía esta información directamente a la aplicación CPR Guardian II, si se identifica una frecuencia cardíaca baja de menos de 30 latidos por minuto, Guardian II enviará un mensaje de aviso a los administradores de la aplicación.
- SEÑAL DE RED MÁS FUERTE – Guardian II llega preinstalado con un CPR Chameleon Pay As You Go Sim que proporciona la máxima cobertura móvil en todo momento cambiando inteligentemente entre las redes móviles Vodafone, o2 y EE basadas en la mejor señal disponible.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, which is of no cost to you.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, so there would be no interference.
A. Yes, you do. Caller ID must be enabled on your telephone line by your provider for the product to work effectively (without caller ID, the Call Blocker will block ALL calls).
A. Yes, CPR is compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
A. Yes. CPR Call Blocker is compatible will all major US landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc..
A. No, it won’t. We have contacted all the major suppliers of these panic alarm devices and all suppliers have said that it should be compatible. All they would request is that when you purchase one, you give them a call to advise them that you are connecting a call blocker together with it.
A. Yes, you can manually program the CPR Call Blocker if you wish, but the unique CPR ‘BLOCK NOW’ button is the easiest way of blocking an unwanted number.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker shouldn’t interfere with the functionality of answering machines, but if it does, it’s just a case of altering the amount of rings required for the answer machine to kick in. We recommend setting your answer machine to 5 rings or slightly lower.
A. It doesn't work direct on Digital PBX Hybrid switchboard systems, but it will work on those systems with an analogue handset plugged into the call group - email us for more information regarding this.
A. Yes, you can but many problems can arise so it isn't recommended. If you wish to have multiple phones around the house, then it's best to use a DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone) phone with multiple cordless handsets connected to the main base station at the main master socket.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all INTERNATIONAL calls.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all PRIVATE calls.
A. Depending on which version, the Call Blocker can have up to 10,000 numbers pre-programmed and the ability to block a further 2000 numbers.
A. This is most likely down to no caller ID on your line or intermittent caller ID which is usually caused by a faulty/poor quality ADSL micro-filter. Remove the micro-filter to see if this fixes the issue and replace it if necessary with a top quality ADSL microfilter. This problem can also be down to having too many devices attached to your line, so try disconnecting the extra equipment to see if that also resolves the issue.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker will work perfectly fine alongside all types of Broadband connections, including Fibre Optic, Infinity, or ADSL - just unplug your telephone and plug it into the CPR Call Blocker.